JNU Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Apply Online for Non-teaching Posts: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has given recruitment notification for non teaching positions. Eligible candidates can apply through online from 07-09-2016 – 2017 to 07-10-2016 – 2017.
JNU Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 05
Name of the Posts:
1. Archival Superintendent – Archives on Contemporary History (ACH)-Group B : 01 Post
2. Sr Technical Assistant – Centre for the Study of Regional Development, School of Social Sciences(CSRD/ SSS) – Group-B: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Archivist – Archives on Contemporary History (ACH) – Group-B: 01 Post
4. Technical Assistant – Animal House, School of Life Sciences (SLS) – Group-C : 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates should possess an age of 35 years. Age relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.A. in Modern Indian History/ Geography with at least 55% marks Graduate in Mathematics/ Physical Science along with computer knowledge.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- for Group – A and Rs.300/- for Group B & C in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, JNU payable at New Delhi SBI, JNU New Campus Branch, New Delhi-110067, Branch code – 10441.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply through online in the format available in the University website www.jnu.ac.in and download the filled in online application (containing an automatic generated number) and submit a signed copy along with the prescribed application fee, one passport size photograph and attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste, PH certificate, singed copy of check list etc. to Dy. Registrar (Admn.), Room No. 304, Administrative Block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 within 30 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News i.e., 07-10-2016 – 2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to http://www.jnu.ac.in and to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION”.
2. Before filling the Online Applications must read carefully the given instructions.
3. Fields with red STAR (*) marks are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate.
4. Click on the Submit after verifying that all the details are provided.
5. After submission a confirmation page will open click on the print and paste the recent photograph on the printout and send it through post.
Opening Date for Apply Online: 07-09-2016 – 2017.
Last Date to Apply Online & Receipt of Applications: 07-10-2016 – 2017.