Jobs in Jharkhand 2017-2018 Latest Govt Recruitment in Jharkhand Jobs In Jharkhand JH India Candidates who are seeking government jobs in Jharkhand , is the right place for you to find out the latest Govt opening. Jobs in Jharkhand . The newly-formed state , Jharkhand was carved from the southern part of the state of Bihar in 2000 . State shares its borders with Bihar and Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh , Orissa and West Bengal . Ranchi is the capital , while Jamshedpur is the largest and one of the largest industrial cities in the state. The state is the largest producer of mineral wealth . To have a wide variety of minerals such as bauxite , graphite , limestone , coal, iron ore, copper , uranium and over mica . The function of government is the first choice because it not only offers safety but also a good bonus on an equal footing with private industries .
We are trying to put all existing jobs in Jharkhand in 2017-2018 on this page, and if you are passing a class 12TH exam Jharkhand Council then this page is the value for you all engineering students in Jharkhand those trying to find the latest job vacancies in the private sector and tourism projects . Sector jobs in Jharkhand This is the page you should be looking for The industrial city of Ranchi is its capital and Dumka is sub capital while Jamshedpur is the largest and the largest industrial city in the state. Some other major cities and industrial centers are Dhanbad , Bokaro and Hazaribagh .
All the students of Jharkhand to get all kind of the next government . Recruitment and job vacancies in Jharkhand in 2017-2018 , such as banking , education, etc.
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) employ teaching posts
- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) trainee and senior executive recruitment executive trainee posts
- District Rural Health Association (DRHS) Koderma recruitment ANM and staff nurse posts
- Staff Selection Committee Jharkhand (JSSC) employ scientific assistant posts
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute Ltd. (CMPDIL) Stenographer recruitment and Scientific Assistant Posts
- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT) employ non- teaching posts