Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment in positions listed below. Please note that the date for calculating age, experience and qualification related eligibility for all positions will be 1st April 2017-2018.
The Written Tests for all positions will be held on the same day and at the same time across multiple locations in Maharashtra. Candidates are advised to select one position that is closest to their interest and eligibility and apply.
Names of the Posts : District Level Positions:
1. District Mission Manager: 10 Posts
2. District Manager Livelihoods (Farm): 10 Posts
3. District Manager Livelihoods (Non-Farm): 10 Posts
4. District Manager Capacity Building: 10 Posts
5. District Manager Social Inclusion & Institution Building: 10 Posts
6. District Manager Monitoring & Evaluation: 10 Posts
7. District Manager Management Information System (MIS): 10 Posts
8. District Manager Financial Inclusion: 10 Posts
9. District Manager Knowledge Management: 10 Posts
10. District Manager Marketing: 10 Posts
11. District Manager Jobs Placement and Skill Development: 10 Posts
12. Office Superintendent & District Manager – Procurement: 10 Posts
Names of the Posts : Block level Positions:
1. Block Mission Manager: 30 Posts
2. Block Manager Livelihoods: 30 Posts
3. Block Manager Capacity Building: 30 Posts
4. Block Manager Social Inclusion & Institution Building: 30 Posts
5. Block Manager Management Information System (MIS) & Monitoring & Evaluation: 30 Posts
6. Block Manager Financial Inclusion: 30 Posts
Names of the Posts : Sub Block Level (Zilla Parishad Constituency Level) Positions:
1. Cluster Coordinator: 138 Posts
Age Limit : Upper age limit for government Employee candidates should not be more than 50 years and 40 years for open market candidates for District, Block level positions and should not exceed 33 years for general and 45 years for PWD candidates for Cluster Coordinate positions. The age limit will be as on 01-04-2017-2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Qualifications : Candidates from Maharashtra State Services/ Government departments should have PG Degree or Diploma in any discipline from a recognized university/ Institute with minimum 6 years of experience in Rural Development/ Social Mobilisation/ Poverty alleviation/ Livelihoods promotion programmes/ entrepreneurship development/ rural cooperatives programmes. Open market candidates should possess PG Degree/Diploma completed Rural development or Rural management or Agri-Business Management or agriculture or agriculture engineering or forestry or fisheries or horticulture or Veterinary Science or Dairy Management or Natural Resource Management Entrepreneurship Development from recognized university/Institute with experience of at least 6 years in working in Rural Development/Social Mobilisation/Poverty alleviation/Livelihoods promotion/ entrepreneurship development/ Rural cooperatives programmes. Refer the notification for post wise educational qualification details.
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written examination, group discussion and interview and candidates applying for Cluster Coordinator positions will also go through written test, field immersion and personal interview.
Last Date : 28-05-2017-2018.
How to Apply : Eligible candidates can apply online through the website http://www.jobs.msrlm.org on or before 28-05-2017-2018.
For More Details Visit Below Link :