Joint District Registrar Office Parbhani Vacancy Details:
Total no.of Posts: 13
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Clerk: 04 Posts
2. Peon: 09 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18 to 33 years as on 17-09-2017-2018. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must pass SSC with Typing Knowledge in Marathi & English Language for S.No.1 post, Minimum 4th class for S.No.2 post.
Exam Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.150/- for Unreserved (Junior Clerk), Rs.75/- for Reserved (Junior Clerk), Rs.200/- Unreserved (Peon), Rs.100/- for Reserved candidates (Peon) in favor of Zilla Nivadsamiti JDR Parbhani through State Bank of India.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.parbhani.gov.in or http://collpbn.mahagovjobs.com on or before 17-09-2017-2018.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to http://collpbn.mahagovjobs.com
2. Click on Online application..
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Make payment through State Bank of India and revisit the collpbn.mahagovjobs.com Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Last Date for Applying Online: 17-09-2017-2018.