Andhra Pradesh Vacancies For Jr. Officer & Assistant Director Apply Online Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRDA), Hyderabad invites prescribed applications from Indian Nationals to the recruitment of Junior Officer & Assistant Director Posts. Interested candidates are apply on or before 15th April
2019/2020. More details regarding to how to apply, pay scale, age limit etc given below.
IRDA Vacancies Details:
Total Number of vacancies: 23
Name of the post:
1. Junior Officer-Technical: 02 posts
2. Junior Officer-IT: 01 post
3. Junior Officer-Stenography: 03 posts
4. Assistant Director-Technical: 03 posts
5. Assistant Director-IT: 01 post
6. Assistant Director-R&D: 02 posts
7. Assistant Director-Legal: 01 post
8. Assistant Director-Stenography: 03 posts
9. Senior Assistant Director (Technical): 05 posts
10. Deputy Director-IT: 02 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be possess Graduate, B.Tech, LLB, MSc, PG from a reputed university/ institute. open below link for post wise eligibility criteria.
How to Apply: The duly filled applications should be reach in the prescribed application format only along with all relevant certificates may submit to the following address:
The Senior Joint Director (Gen), Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, 3rd Floor, Parisram Bhavan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad-500004.
Last date for submission of application: 15.04.
Click Here …