Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017-2018 -15 :
Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) has given a notification for the
recruitment of 86 Agricultural Assistant Gr II (PH only), Part Time
High School Assistant (SC only), Work Superintendent (Muslim), Lower
Division Clerk and other vacancies.
Total No of Posts: 86
Name of the Posts:
1. Agricultural Assistant Gr II: 04 Posts
2. Part Time High School Assistant (Urdu): 02 Posts
3. Work Superintendent: 01 Post
4. Lower Division Clerk: 07 Posts
5. Confidential Assistant Gr II: 01 Post
6. Confidential Assistant Gr II: 01 Post
7. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-UPS: 03 Posts
8. Full Time Junior Language Teacher (Arabic)-LPS: 01 Post
9. High School Assistant (Social Studies)-Malayalam Medium: 05 Posts
10. High School Assistant (Mathematics)-Malayalam Medium: 16 Posts
11. High School Assistant (Urdu): 02 Posts
12. Boat Lascar: 03 Posts
13. Laboratory Technician Gr II (Pharmacy): 01 Post
14. Assistant Motor Vehicles Inspector: 01 Post
15. Vocational Teacher – Printing Technology: 01 Post
16. Vocational Teacher -Cosmetology and Beauty Parlour Management: 01 Post
17. Quality Control Inspector: 01 Post
18. Studio Attender: 01 Post
19. Livestock Inspector Gr II/ Poultry Asst/ Milk Recorder/ Store Keeper/ Enumerator: 17 Posts
20. Tug Driver: 01 Post
21. Assistant Manager: 08 Posts
22. Radiographer Gr II: 01 Post
23. Draftsman Gr I/ Town Planning Surveyor Gr I: 04 Posts
24. Workshop Instructor/ Instructor Gr II/ Demonstrator/ Draftsman Gr II: 01 Post
25. Lecturer in Polymer Technology (Polytechnics): 02 Posts
age limit is 18-39 years for Ezhava, Dheevara and Hindu Nadar &
18-41 years for SC/ ST categories for Post 4, 18-43 years for Hindu
Nadar & 18-45 years for SC in case of Post 9, 18-45 years for SC
& 18-43 years for LC/ AI, Hindu Nadar or Muslim candidates for Post
10, 18-36 years for Post 19, 21-35 years for Post 21. Refer to the
notification for post wise age details.
Candidates must possess Diploma in Agricultural Science for Post 1,
Degree in Urdu and B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T for Post 2, Passed in S.S.L.C for
Posts 3, 4, 5 & 6, Degree in Arabic for Posts 7 & 8, Degree and
B.Ed/ B.T/ L.T in the concerned subject for Post 9, Bachelors Degree or
Post Graduate Degree with Mathematics for Post 10. Refer to the
notification for post wise qualification details.
through the website www.keralapsc.gov.in on or before 14-05-2017-2018 up to
12 midnight. After submitting online, take print out of application form
for future use.
1. Candidates have to scan their photograph & signature for uploading.
2. Log on to the website www.keralapsc.gov.in and get register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION”.
3. Those who have already registered can apply by logging in to their
profile using their User ID & Password else Click on new
4. Click on Apply Now button of the respective posts.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. Candidates can view and have a print out of the details in the profile by clicking the link registration card, if required.