Latest UPSC Jobs 13/2016 – 2017 Apply Online for 108 Various Vacancies : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notification for the Jobs of 108 Assistant Director, Aeronautical Officers, Legal Officers, Deputy Registrar, Professor, Assistant Engineer, Assistant Drugs Controllers, Specialists, Gr III, Assistant Professors, Superintendent, Assistant Public Prosecutor vacancies in various Departments.
UPSC Jobs Details:
Total No.of Posts: 108
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Director: 07 Posts
(i) Chemistry: 03 Posts
(ii) Plant Pathology: 04 Posts
2. Assistant Director of Air Safety: 04 Posts
3. Aeronautical Officers: 15 Posts
4. Legal Officers: 02 Posts
5. Deputy Registrar: 04 Posts
6. Professor: 01 Post
7. Assistant Engineer: 14 Posts
(i) Mechanical Engineering: 11 Posts
(ii) Metallurgical Engineering: 03 Posts
8. Assistant Drugs Controllers: 10 Posts
9. Specialists, Grade-III, Assistant Professors: 17 Posts
(i) Neurology: 08 Posts
(ii) Paediatric Cardiology: 03 Posts
(iii) Orthopaedic Surgery (Sports Injury): 06 Posts
10. Superintendent (Legal): 02 Posts
11. Assistant Public Prosecutor: 32 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years for Sr.No:1,3,4,5,10 Posts, 40 years for Sr.No:2,8,9 Posts, 50 years for Sr.No:5,6,7 Posts, 30 years for Sr.No: 7,8,11 Posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Agricultural Chemistry, Three years experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1(i) Post, M.Sc Degree in Plant Pathology, Three years experience in relevant field for Sr.No:1(ii) Post, Degree in Aeronautical Engineering of a recognized University, 5 years experience in relevant field for Sr.No:2,3 Posts,Degree in Law from a recognized university, Three years experience in relevant field for Sr.No:4,5 Posts, M.Sc Degree in Agriculture Chemistry from a recognized University or Institute, 12 years experience in relevant field for Sr.No:6 Post. For other Posts Qualification refer Notification.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from fee.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://upsconline.nic.in/ on or before 28-08-2016 – 2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website http://upsconline.nic.in/.
3. Click on the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on the “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be alloted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-08-2016 – 2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to take the printout copies of Applications: 29-08-2016 – 2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions for filling Online Recruitment Application