Department of Local Government Punjab (LGP), Chandigarh invited prescribed applications from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of 329 posts of Law Officer, Chief Sanitary Inspector, Head Draftsman, Fire Station Officer, Junior Engineer, Accountant and Draftsman etc,. All eligible and interested candidates are required to apply via online on or before 10th February 2018-2019. For more details of Local Government of Punjab Recruitment 2018-2019 of eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, application process etc given below.
|Department of Local Government Punjab|
Local Govt Punjab Recruitment 2018-2019 Details:
Number of posts: 329 posts
Name of the post:
1. Law Officer: 04 posts
2. Chief Sanitary Inspector: 15 posts
3. Head Draftsman: 15 posts
4. Assistant Divisional Fire officer: 03 posts
5. Fire Station Officer: 07 posts
6. Junior Engineer (civil): 50 posts
7. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 03 posts
8. Junior Engineer(Electrical): 09 posts
9. Junior Engineer (Horticulture): 06 posts
10. Draftsman: 24 posts
11. Accountant Grade-II: 05 posts
12. Sanitary Inspector: 21 posts
13: Chief sanitary Inspector: 21 posts
14. Head Draftsman: 01 post
15. Assistant Divisional Fire Officer: 01 post
16. Fire Station Officer: 11 posts
17. Junior Engineer (Civil): 10 posts
18. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 06 posts
19. Draftsman: 03 posts
20. Accountant Grade-II: 20 posts
21. Sanitary Inspector: 21 posts
22. Head Draftman: 04 posts
23. Junior Engineer (Civil): 11 posts
24. Draftsman: 08 posts
25. Accountant Grade-II: 09 posts
26. Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil): 18 posts
27. Junior Engineer (Civil): 41 posts
Qualifications: Candidates must have done B.Sc Agriculture/ Diploma/ Graduation from any recognized university in relevant discipline. kindly refer official notification by official portal or employment news papers.
Age limit: candidates age should be minimum 17 years to 40 years as on date given in the notification. age relaxation will applicable for govt rules.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for General and OBC and Rs.500/- for SC/ ST category candidates.
Selection Procedure: The eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
How to Apply: The Applicants must fill online application form only at www.punjabogovt.gov.in on or before 10th February 2018-2019.
Last date for online registration: 10.02.2018-2019
Date of application form: 20.01.2018-2019 to 11.02.2018-2019