Total No. of Posts: 281
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-III: 01 Post
2. Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 14 Posts
3. Officer Scale-I: 108 Posts
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 158 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 40 years for Officer Scale III, between 21 years and 32 years for Officer Scale II, between 18 years-28 years for Officer Scale I & Office Asst Posts. Age limit should be reckoned as on 01-07-
2017/2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with knowledge of computer skills for Post No.1,3& 4 and Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent for Post No.2.
IBPS Score Card Details: Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October
2017/2018 should have obtained the following scores as given below.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October
2017/2018 and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.100/- for all others, through CBS at any of the Branches of Punjab National Bank by means of a Payment challan (as applicable to them for the post applied for) available in the Bank’s website.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.mbgbpatna.com from 27-03-
2017/2018 to 11-04- 2017/2018. After submission of online application, take printout of the online application form and bring it along with required copies of documents and bank challan form for submission if shortlisted for interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to website www.mbgbpatna.com
2. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
3. click on the Career Menu/ “Recruitment” link and open the Recruitment Notification.
4. take a printout of the fee payment challan and pay the fee as mentioned above.
5. Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan duly
authenticated by the Bank with payment details.
Re-visiting the Career Menu/Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and click on online application form.
Fill the application form with all the details and submit.
8. Take print out of the submitted application form and keep it for future reference.
Opening date for online registration: 27-03-
Last Date for Online Registration: 11-04-
Dates for Payment of the Application Fees: From 27-03-
2017/2018 to 11-04- 2017/2018.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…