Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Jobs/Recruitment 2015 :Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has published a notice to enter State Service Exam (tentative)-2018-2019 to fill the vacancies of labor Officer, accounting officer 591/Deputy Director, block Development Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Sub Inspector, Deputy Police Chief of police and other posts. Applications can Be applied online from 09-01-2015 at 12: 00 PM on 08-02-2015 from midnight 12: 00.More details regarding these posts as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, application fee, how to apply etc for 2015 are listed below:-
MPPSC Recruitment Details of the latest jobs vacancies for MPPSC 2015:
Total no. of posts: 591 posts
Name of the Post:
1. Deputy District Chairman: 19 posts
2. Deputy Superintendent of police: 56 posts
3. superintendent (District prison): 04 posts
4. the accounting officer/Assistant Director: 44 posts
5. commercial tax Officer: 05 posts
6. district excise Officer: 04 posts
7. district registrar: 05 posts
8. Employment Officer: 10 posts
9. assistant Commissioner & Asst. Registrar of co-operative organisations: 18 posts
10. labour standards Officer: 12 posts
11. urban Chief authorising officer: 04 posts
12. Assistant Director: 19 posts
13. Chief Executive Officer (Janapad Panchayat): 60 posts
14. block Development Officer: 98 posts
15. district coordinator: 01 post
16. Project-Coordinator: 01 post
17. Child Development Project Officer: 12 posts
18. Assistant Regional Transport Officer: 13 posts
19. Assistant Superintendent of prison: 32 posts
20. commercial tax Inspector: 22 posts
21. excise Sub Inspector: 50 posts
22. Deputy Registrar: 23 posts
23. Naib Tehsildar: 40 posts
24. Assistant Inspector/cooperative extension Officer: 28 posts
25. Assistant Labour Officer: 11 posts
Applicants who are applying for these posts should have a degree in any discipline oror equivalent.
Applicants should be those who are applying for these vacancies their age limitlimit between 20 years to 30 years as on 01-01-2015 and candidates See official notification for post wise age details. Upper age relaxation is according to the rules of application.
Job seekers are those who belong to OBC candidates to pay the examination fee & PHfor Rs. 250/-, candidates than residents of Madhya Pradesh State in central India arerequired to pay the exam fee of Rs. 500/-and all the candidates have to pay Rs. 40/-for portal costs by Kiosk. RS. 50/-for correcting errors.
Selection of the candidates will happen based on their performance in the introduction, Main exam and Interview.
Start date of the Online application: 09-01-2015 by 12: 00 on areas
Last date of the Online application: 08-02-2015
Start date for correction of errors: 15-01-2015
Last date for the correction of errors: 10-02-2015
Date of download Hall Tickets for preliminary exam: from 17-04-2015 to 07-05-2015.
Date of provisional exam: 09-05-2015
First for prior exam paper: at 10: 00 AM to 12: 00 PM
Second paper for preliminary exam: at 02: 00 PM to 04: 00 PM
How to apply:
Eligible and interested candidates who meet all the conditions online viawww.mppsc.com and www.mppsc.nic.in www.mponline.gov.in official website, from 09-01-2015 at 12: 00 PM on 08-02-2015 can apply until midnight 12: 00.