Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment of 255 Officers and Assistants via IBPS CWE RRB 2017-2018
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment of 255 Officers and Assistants via IBPS CWE RRB 2017-2018 scorecard– Madhyanchal Gramin Bank (MGB) recruitment of 255 Officer Scale-I,Office Assistant (Multipurpose) or Clerical Posts.
Candidates with valid scorecard of Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2017-2018 can apply through online from 28-06-2017-2018 to 11-07-2017-2018.
Candidates must have valid score card with 89 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD/ SC-EXS/ ST-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
Number of Vacancies :
1. Officer Scale-I: 75 Posts
2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 180 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates’ age limit is 18 to 28 years as on 01-06-2017-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with proficiency in local language.
Application Fee: Deposit fees at any of the branches of Madhyanchal Gramin Bank or State Bank of India branches a pay the fee of Rs.20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM and Rs.100/- for all others in the form of CBS Challan.
Bank Account Details of CBS Challan :
Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Account No: 80005936447 or State Bank of India Account No: 33045455894 at any braches
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through bank’s website www.mgbank.co.in from 28-06-2017-2018 to 11-07-2017-2018. After submission of online application form candidates are required to take print out of system generated application form and submit it along with original CBS challan, photo copies of all required certificates and same in original at the time of interview.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to www.mgbank.co.in
2. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Revisit the website and Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
4. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
5. Printout of online Application form along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.
LAST DATE TO MAKE CHALLAN: 28-06-2017-2018 to 11-07-2017-2018.