Maharashtra Forest Dept Recruitment 2016 – 2017 – Apply online for Clerk & Gardener Posts: Chief Conservator of Forest, Satara Circle has announced notification for filling up of 09 Clerk-Typist & Gardener (Mali) Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 12-09-2016 – 2017 to 30-09-2016 – 2017 up to 06:00 PM. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply are mentioned below…..
Maharashtra Forest Dept Satara Circle Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 09
Name of the Post:
1. Clerk-Typist: 05 Posts
2. Gardener (Mali): 04 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 35 years for Unreserved, 38 years for Reserved candidates as on 30-09-2016 – 2017. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess SSC with Typing Knowledge, Qualify in MS-CIT for Clerk-Typist Post, IV Class for Gardener (Mali) Post.
Application Fee: Unreserved Candidates must pay Rs.400/- and Reserved category candidates must pay Rs.200/- as application fee in SBI. No Fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through website http://oasis.mkcl.org/forest or www.mahaforest.nic.in from 12-09-2016 – 2017 to 30-09-2016 – 2017 up to 06:00 PM. Fill the application and submit it.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/forest Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form and submit it.
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate login ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Login Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Login again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form.
Starting Date for Online Applications & Payment of Fee in SBI: 12-09-2016 – 2017.
Closing Date for online Applications: 30-09-2016 – 2017 up to 06:00 PM.
Closing Date for Fee Payment in SBI: 01-10-2016 – 2017.
Last Date for filling the remaining Online Form: 04-10-2016 – 2017.