MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total no. of Posts: 17
Name of the Post:
1. Professor (Psychiatry): 06 Posts
2. Professor (Tuberculosis): 04 Posts
3. Associate Professor (Tuberculosis): 02 Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Orthodontia): 02 Posts
5. Professor (Ophthalmology): 01 Post
6. Professor (Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery): 01 Post
7. Associate Professor (Oral Diagnosis & Radiology): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 50 years for Unreserved, 55 years for Reserved candidates as on 01-12-
2019/2020 for S.No.1 & 2 Posts. Refer the notification for remaining Posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have M.D. (Psychiatry)/ M.D. (Psychological Medicine)/ M.D.Medicine with Diploma in Psychological Medicine for S.No.1 Post, M.D. (Tuberculosis)/ M.D. (T.B and Respiratory Diseases) /M.D.(Medicine) with T.D.D., D.T.D or D.T.C.D/ M.D for S.No.2 & 3 Posts. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs. 410/- for Unreserved, 210/- for Reserved candidates through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates apply through online website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in from 23-08-
2019/2020 to 20-09- 2019/2020 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5.Make payment through Challan in State Bank of India/ Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit Card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
7. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
8. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
9. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
10. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 23-08-
Last Date for Online Registration: 20-09-
2019/2020 till 11:59 PM.