Maharashtra Excise Dept Recruitment
2019/2020 – Apply Online for Constable & Driver Posts: Maharashtra State Excise Department, Chandrapur Region has announced notification for the recruitment of 06 Constable & Constable cum Driver Vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode from 24-09- 2019/2020 to 05-10- 2019/2020.
Maharashtra State Excise Department Vacancy Details:
Total No of Vacancies: 06
Name of the Post:
1. Constable: 04 posts
2. Constable cum Driver: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 33 years for Unreserved, 38 for Reserved candidates as on 01-09-
2019/2020. Age relaxation will be applicable as per rules given in the official advertisement.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should pass SSC (10th class) for S.No.1 post, 7th class with Light & Heavy Motor Vehicle License for S.No.2 post.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay Rs.300/- for Open Category, Rs.150/- for Reserved Category (Including Bank Charges) through Bank of Maharashtra. No fee for Ex-Serviceman.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/excise
2019/2020 from 24-09- 2019/2020 to 05-10- 2019/2020.
Instructions for online Applicants:
1. First Candidates have to scan their photo and signature.
2. Log on to the website http://oasis.mkcl.org/excise
2019/2020 Candidates must keep on hand all necessary documents.
3. Click on “Apply Online” and start filling the form and submit it.
4. Select the post you want to apply.
5. After filling required information, system will generate log in ID, password and SBI challan which will be displayed on the screen. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS.
6. Take a print out of Log in Details and Challan by clicking on “Print my Challan details” button.
7. Make the payment in nearest SBI.
8. Candidates should remember that, it takes one working day for reconciliation of fee paid in SBI.
9. Log in again on the website, click on “Fill application form” link and complete and approve and take printout of the online application form for future use.
Starting Date for Online Online filling of Application form & Registration: 24-09-
Closing Date for Online Registration: 05-10-
Starting Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 25-09-
Closing Date for Payment of Fee in SBI: 07-10-
Last Date to fill Remaining Online Application: 09-10-
2019/2020 up to 05:45 PM.
Date of Physical Test: on 17-10-
2019/2020 at 09:00 AM.