Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL), A Government of India Undertaking, MDL is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with a profit-making Central Government Schedule ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production. Eligible candidates are apply before 25th March 2016 – 2017. More details regarding to qualifications, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and more given below.
Mazagon Dock Ltd Details:
Total Posts: 16
1. Chief Manager (Mechanical): 03
2. Chief Manager (Electronics): 01
3. Chief Manager(Logistic): 03
4. Chief Manager(Dock Master):01
5.Chief Manager(HR): 01
6. Medical Officer: 01
7. Executive Trainee (Finance): 06 posts
Chief Manager (Mechanical & Electronics): Candidates should have done a full time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electronics with minimum first class or 60% marks or its equivalent from a recognized university.
Chief Manager (Logistic): Full time any engineering degree minimum first class or its equivalent with post graduate degree/ diploma in Material Management/ MBA with Specialisation in Operation Management/ Material Management.
Medical Officer: MBBS recognized by Indian Medical Council with registration with Inida/ State Medical Council. (ii) Degree/ Diploma in Industrial Health or Qualification of AFIH.
Executive Trainee (Finance): CA/ ICWA or two years full time MBA with first class or 60% marks.
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Mazagon Dock Limited”, payable at Mumbai. Fee exemption from SC/ST/ PWD categories.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply online and take system generated printout of the fill in online application and send it along with all relevant documents and DD to the “AGM (HR-CR), Mazadock House, Mazagon Dock Limited, Dockyard Road, Mumbai-400010”.
- Opening date for online registration: 26.02.2016 – 2017
- Last date for online fill application: 25.03.2016 – 2017
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application: 09.04.2016 – 2017
- Notification regarding schedule of personal interview/ written test on: 05.05.2016 – 2017