Government of Maharashtra has released the notification for the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MT-CET
2017/2018). Online Application is invited for admission in degree courses in Engineering/Technology. Exam Date is scheduled on 15th and 16th March 2017/2018.
We will keep you updated on all the happenings for MT CET
Name of the Examination
Name of the Organization
Government of Maharashtra
2017/2018 Eligibility Info
Candidates should be 12th pass in science background.
The information brochure and application kit will be made available to aspiring candidates from their Schools/Junior Colleges from where he/she has passed or appearing the HSC (XII) examination.
Exam fee is Rs. 500/- reserved and Rs. 700/- for unreserved.
How to Fill MT CET
2017/2018 Online :
- The candidate shall be able to fill the online application form on www.dte.org.in
- Fill the available online form
- Submit before closing date to receipt it.
- Input application kit number and password provided in the application kit.
- Also get the hard copy of submitted form.
2017/2018 Exam Date: Saturday 15 March 2017/2018 and Sunday 16 March 2017/2018