MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total no.of Posts: 27
Name of the Post: Superintendent
Age Limit: Candidate age shouldn’t exceed 35 years for Unreserved, 40 years for Reserved as on 01-12-2016 – 2017.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess any Degree.
Application Fee: Candidate has to Rs.410/- for Unreserved, Rs.210/- for Reserved Category.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.mahaonline.gov.in from 13-08-2016 – 2017 to 10-09-2016 – 2017 up to 11:59 PM.
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in.
2. Click on MPSC Online application..
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID
5. Make payment through online and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 13-08-2016 – 2017.
Last Date for Applying Online: 10-09-2016 – 2017 at 11:59 PM