Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Bhopal will conduct Madhya Pradesh PRE Medical Test (MP PMT) for Admission in the following Courses MBBS/BDS and B.V.Sc & A.H/B.F.Sc in the Academic Session 2018/2018. MP-PMT 2018-2019 Exam will be held on 07-07-2018-2019 (Sunday). Eligible & Interested Students may apply via online mode on or before 21st June, 2018-2019.Further detailed information of MP-PMT 2018-2019 is mention below.
MP PMT 2018-2019 Exam Admission details :
Name of Courses :
1. M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Courses in Government Autonomous Unaided Private Medical And Dental Colleges of Madhya Pradesh.
2. B.V.Sc & A.H./B.F.Sc. Courses in Veterinary Colleges under Deshmukh Vetrinary Science University Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria :
Age Limit : Students age should be or above than 17 yrs.Age will be consider as on 31-12-2018-2019.Age relaxation of 5yrs will be extended for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in upper age limit.
Educational Qualification :
1. General Candidates should be Intermediate (10+2) passed with min. 50% marks aggregate (i.e total marks of physics, chemistry & Biology ) and Candidates also should individually passed in all Subjects.
2. SC,ST,OBC Candidates also should be Intermediate (10+2) passed with min. 40% marks aggregate or(i.e total of physics, chemistry & Biology).
Application Fee :
1. General & OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 700/-.
2. SC/ST/PH Candidates need to pay Rs. 350/-.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates can apply through Online mode. Students need to visit www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in website and Then filling application form in all respects.
Important Dates :
Opening Date for MPPMT 2018-2019 Online registration : 23-05-2018-2019.
Last Date for MPPMET Online registration : 21-06-2018-2019.
Date of MPPMT 2018-2019 Entrance Exam : 07-07-2018-2019.
Click Here to Official Notification
Click Here to Apply Online for MPPMT 2018-2019