Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC): invites Candidate for Clerk and Typist posts. Applications are invited for filling up 448 Clerk -Typist vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before 20th June
2019/2020.online applications from eligible applications for the filling of 448 Clerk Typist (Marathi and English) Examination 2019/2020. Interested applicants are apply before 20th June 2019/2020.
Total Number of Post : 448
Name of the post : Clerk Typist (Marathi and English)
Qualifications: Candidates should be passed SSC (Matriculation with 12th class) with Typing Skill.
Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates are selected through written exam.
Application Fee : Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs.365/- for unreserved category and Rs.265/- for SC/ST candidates and Ex-Serviceman Category Candidates Pay Only Rs.15/- Application Fee.
How to Apply: All those candidates who wish to apply for MPSC Clerk Recruitment
2019/2020 they Can Submit their application Form by online through MPSC’s website www.mpsc.gov.in . Starting date for submitting applications through website 31-05- 2019/2020 and Closing Date for submitting applications is 20-06- 2019/2020.
- Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
- Select post you want to apply and login.
- Fill all the details in application form.
- Get Examination ID.
- Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit OR Credit card
- Revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
- Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
- Fill all details including fee payment details, check and submit error free online application.
- After submission of online application candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
- Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.