MPSC – Apply Online MPSC Pree Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has announced notification for the Recruitment of Workshop Superintendent Vacancies. Eligible Candidates can apply online . For more details regarding age limit, educational qualifications and how to apply are mentioned below…
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 104
Name of the Post: Various Vacancies
Age Limit: Candidate age should be 35 years for General & 40 years for Reserved as on 01-03-
2017/2018. Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate
Application Fee: Candidate has to pay Rs.265/- for Unreserved, Rs.140/- for Reserved Category through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC (Common Service Centre).
How to Apply: Interested Candidates apply through Online website www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
Instructions for Online Applying:
1. Log on to www.mahaonline.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose Exam Centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID.
5. Make payment through SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card/ CSC and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
6. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
7. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
8. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
9. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 16-12-
Last Date for Applying Online: 05-01-
2017/2018 up to 11:59 PM.
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection, how to apply, online application and other details are available in the following link.