Application from the eligible Indian Citizens in the following prescribed format are invited for preparation separate panels to fill up the total vacancy consisting existing and expected vacancies mentioned below.
DETAIL OF VACANCIES :
1. English Stenographer (Group -B) :- [Scale of pay – Rs. 7100/- – 37,600/- :- Gr. pay –3900/-] Total Vacancy = 9 (Nine) [ Gen – 6, SC – 2, OBC(A) – 1 ]
2. Lower Division Clerk (Group-C):- [Scale of pay – Rs. 5400/- – 25,200/- :- Gr. pay- 2600/- ] Total Vacancy = 39 (Thirty nine) [ Gen – 21, OBC(A) – 4 , OBC(B) – 3 , SC – 8 & ST – 3 ]
3. Process Server (Summons Bailiff):-[Scale of pay – Rs. 5400/- – 25,200/-, Gr. pay 2300/-]. Total Vacancy = 8 (Eight) [ Gen – 4 , OBC(A) – 1 , SC – 2 & ST – 1 ]
4. Group- ‘D’ category :- [Scale of pay – Rs. 4900/- – 16,200/-:- Grade pay 1700/-]. Total Vacancy = 20 (Twenty) [ Gen – 12 , OBC(A) – 3, SC – 3 & ST – 2 ]
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
(1) For ‘English Stenographer’ :- The Candidate must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent examination from any recognized Board / Council and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required. A minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English .
(2) For ‘Lower Division Clerk’ :- The Candidate must have passed the Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a Certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation are required.
(3) For ‘Process Server’ (Summons Bailiff)’ :- The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent institution.
(4) For ‘Group- ‘D’ category :- The candidate must have class VIII pass certificate from any recognized School or recognized Madrasah or any other recognized equivalent institution.
AGE LIMIT : Not less than 18 years and must not be more than 40 years as on 01.01.2016 – 2017 for all categories of posts, excepting the post of English Stenographer. Relaxation of age limit for 5 years in case of candidates SC / ST Category and for 3 years in case of candidates of OBC Category only. The upper age limit, in case of P.H. Candidate, 48 Years , Relaxation of age limit in case of EX-Serviceman Category- as per existing Govt. Rules . For English Stenographer, age must not be less than 18 Years and must not be more than 32 years on 01.01.2016 – 2017 and the upper age limit shall be relaxable up to 5 Years for an employee under the State Government holding a permanent post. For English Stenographer, there shall be no age limit for persons holding permanent posts of Typists or Steno – Typist under the Government of W.B..
HOW TO APPLY : Intrested candidates may send their Application, by speed post, ordinarily post, Registered post (with or without A/D) must be submitted in a closed envelope to the appropriate authority within 5.00 p.m. on or before 15th June 2016 – 2017, addressed to The District Judge, Nadia , At Krishnagar, Pin 741101. The application may also be dropped at the respective container / box which will be placed at the head quarter of this Judgeship i.e office of the District Judge, Nadia at Krishnagar. Application reaching this office after the last date shall not be considered, even though the same are posted well in advance.
NOTE-Each application must be accompanied by application fee of Rs. 200/- for the post of Group B & C category and Rs. 100/- for Process Server(Summons Bailiff)’ & Group-D category (Rs. 50/- and Rs 25/- respectively for S.C. and S.T. Candidates) only by I.P.O. (which must be purchased on the date after publication of advertisement).
Last Date – 15/06/2016 – 2017
Download Advertisement Detail
For More Information Visit – www.nadia.nic.in