About: National Book Trust (An Autonomous Organization under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India), a professional body established by the Government of India in the year 1957 for the promotion of books and reading habits in the country.
Post Name : Programme Assistant
No of Post : 01
Age Limit :35 Years
Job Location : Guwahati
Post Name: Programme Officer
No of posts : 01
Age : 35 Years
Location : Guwahati
Programme Assistant ->
(1) A degree preferably in Science, Commerce, Arts or Social Science;
(2) Working knowledge of English, Hindi and Assamese.
(3) Three years’ experience in coordinating events connected to books, art, culture and sale and marketing of books in an organization of repute or a Publishing House.
(4) Working knowledge of computer is must.
(5) Preference will be given to person who has own conveyance.
Programme Officer ->
(1) A good Bachelor or Master degree preferably in Science, Commerce, Arts or Social Science with Assamese as one of the languages at School and Graduate level.
(2) Minimum five years experience in coordination work in a reputed Firm / Organization at National or International level or in a Publishing House in editorial, publishing or marketing of books.
(3) Good oral and writing communication skills in English, Hindi and Assamese. (4) Working knowledge of Computer Applications.
The Submission of Online Applications Last Date is 08/05/2016 – 2017 up to 5:30 PM.