Educational Qualification: Candidates should be M.Sc., or MS in Physical Sciences in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks at the Master’s Degree level with pre eligibility qualification at Graduate level should also be in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.narl.gov.in from 05-04-
2017/2018 at 10:00 hrs to 30-04- 2017/2018 by 23:59 hrs and send hard copy of application duly signed along with self-attested copies of all documents/relevant certificates by superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________POST CODE________” and send through ordinary post to The Sr. Administrative Officer (R&R), National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, P.B.No.123, S.V. University Campus, Tirupati – 517502, AP on or before 07-05- 2017/2018 by 1730 Hrs.
1. Log on the website www.narl.gov.in.
2. Click on Vacancy –> Online Application.
3. Enter your email id and password if you are registered.
4. Other wise register and login.
5. Fill all the details and then click on Submit button.
6. Take print out of the filled application and send the above mentioned address.
Starting Date for Online Application: 05-04-
2017/2018 at 10:00 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30-04-
2017/2018 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Application: 07-05-
2017/2018 by 1730 Hrs.