NHM Yavatmal Jobs 2019 Community Health Officer (CHO) NHM invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the following positions on contractual basis in Sub centre level. Submission of application in the office of : District Health Officer, Zila Parishad: National Health Mission Yavatmal NHM Yavatmal Jobs year 2019, National Health Mission Yavatmal announced recruitment notification for the Community Health Officer (CHO) vacancies. Eligible candidates can fill their application as per the guidelines of National Health Mission Yavatmal. Dear Job Seeker Remember the last date to fill the application form is 28/02/2019.
Other Details like Age, Education Qualification , Application Fees, Salary / Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process, etc are given below in this notification.
National Health Mission Yavatmal Job Openings Notification Details :-
Total Number Of Posts : Not mentioned Vacancies
Jobs Details and Eligibility NHM Yavatmal :
|Name of Posts||Max Age limit||Education Qualification|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||38 years and for reserved categories it will be 43 years||BAMS|
|Name of Post||Place of Posting||Qualification||Remuneration|
|Community Health||Sub centres in the district||BAMS||Base Salary Rs. 25,000/- per|
|Health||sub centre||1.||Gadchiroli||Performance based incentive|
- Terms & Conditions for appointment:
- Selected candidates will be initially sent for six months training at any Hospital in the state.
- Candidates will be paid a stipend of Rs 10,000/- per month during the training period.
- After completion of six months training candidate will have to appear for exit exam. Candidate successfully completing the exit exam will be appointed as Community Health Officer at sub centres in the same or nearby district as per vacancy.
- Candidate is expected to do home visits to at least ten households in his/her area daily.
- Candidate successfully clearing the exit exam will get a certificate which will be applicable only for working as a Community Health Officer at sub centre. This certificate does not make the candidate eligible for any specialisation/private practice.
- Candidate not clearing exam in two attempts will not be eligible for appointment as Community Health Officer.
- There is no separate provision for accommodation and other allowances during training period.
- General Terms and Conditions:
- These posts are purely contractual and not state government’s regular posts.
- of posts and reservation may change.
- Criteria for selection will be the BAMS final year marks of candidates.
- Candidates holding higher qualification will be eligible for maximum of 5% additional marks (PG Diploma – 2% & PG degree- 5%).
- Candidates having experience of working with Government/NHM/Semi-government organizations are eligible for 1% additional marks per year, maximum up to 5
- Candidates from the same Taluka will be given 10% additional marks and candidates from same district will be given 10% additional marks.
- Vertical and Horizontal reservation will be applicable for appointment to Community Health Officer post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be eligible for training.
- The candidates clearing exit exam will be appointed initially for 11 months, likely to be extended subject to continuation of the project from GoI. If the same is not extended; candidate cannot claim any right on the post or permanency of job or Job protection by Government or Any litigation regarding the employment protection.
- Age criteria for open category will be 38 years and for reserved categories it will be 43 years.
- Age criteria will be relaxed by 5 years for existing NHM employees.
- The selection committee reserves all the rights to modify or change all the above mentioned criteria without any prior intimation.
- Application Form should be submitted in prescribed format along with photograph and one set of self-attested photo copies of mentioned in the form to the District Health Officer of concerned District, where the candidate wishes to apply.
- Last date of receipt of Application form is 23/02/ 2019. Application Form received after last date will not be considered.
- Candidates are advised to keep their e-mail ID active at least for one year. All future correspondence shall be sent via e-mail only.
Salary (Pay Scale):Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000 Base Salary Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated + Performance based incentive upto Rs.15000/-
Job Hiring State, City : jobs in Maharashtra, jobs in Yavatmal
Recruitment Type : Govt Jobs
Important Dates :
Last date of application form : 28/02/2019
Follow Links For More Detailed Notification:
Download Notification for National Health Mission Yavatmal
Apply Online : yavatmal.gov.in/notice_category/recruitment/
Main Link : yavatmal.gov.in