Details of NIMHANS Recruitment 2017-2018:
Name of the posts and the number of jobs-
S. No. Name of the Posts Vacancies
1. Senior Scientific Officer (Centre for Addiction Medicine) 1
2. Veterinarian 1
3. Junior Scientific Officer (Radiation Safety) 1
4. Senior Scientific Assistant (Neuropathology) 1
5. Research Assistant 1
1. for the post of Senior Scientific Officer: Ph.D in biochemistry, clinical or Basic or Clinical Toxicology or allied areas in life sciences with fundamental knowledge of Bio-chemistry/chemistry at graduation level.
2. for the post of veterinarian: Post graduation degree in veterinary research.
Note-refer to the official notification for more information on educational qualifications of other positions.
Cost of application-Rs. 750 is the application fee (Rs. 500 for SC/ST category candidates) to be transferred via Challan (available on the website) to a National Bank State bank of Mysore branch NIMHANS, Bangalore automated. S.B. Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code no: SBMY0040675.
Eligible job seekers can apply for certain positions by to send their applications in the format available on the official website of the nimhans NIMHANS:. cart. nic.in. Candidates must fill in the application form and attach challan and copies of relevant documents along with the application. It should be sent to the following address:
NIMHANS, p. B.No. 2900,
Hosur Road, Bangalore-560 029,
Final date for receipt of application is 20/11/2017-2018