National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28. 01. 2004.
Faculty Recruitment :
- Advertisement No.NITP/05/2017-2018 : Recruitment of faculty and Non-Faculty posts: Click here to download detail with application form
- Click here to download update on recruitment of Associate Professor and Professor vide Advertisement No. NITP/Appt.(Faculty)/03/13
Non Faculty Recruitment :
- Technical Assistant Recruitment: Click here to download the list of shortlisted candidates for Interview on 18-12-2017-2018 based on the online test held on 17-12-2017-2018 for CSE & IT Department only
- Advertisement No. 04/13 : Recruitment for Officer Cadre Posts. Click here to download the complete details.
- [Application submission date over]Appointment of Technical Assistants on Contract Basis. Click here download details.
Below Post is Dead :
Position: Assistant Professor
Eligibility: M Phil or PhD, ME or M Tech
Last Date: 13-May
Post Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Criteria: Candidates who wish to apply for this post must posess the following skill and criteria: M Tech or PhD in relevant discipline from any recognized University/Institute.
No of Post : 52
Age Limit(in yrs): Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age of 35 years.
Salary(in Rs.): Selected candidates would be eligible to get the pay scale of around Rs.15600 – 39100/-
Application Fees : Rs.600/- for General candidates, Rs.300/- for Reserved Category candidates.
Fee Payment : Application Fees should be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “National Institute of technology Patna ” payable at Patna.
How To Apply
Interested or desired candidate may complete their application along with Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience and Postal address with respective certificates and relevant document should reach to The Director, NIT Patna, Ashok Rajpath, Patna-800005 on or before 25th May 2017-2018.
For More Details Below Link :