National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela
National Institute of Technology (NIT) has published notification 2017-2018 for the recruitment of 56 vacancies of Technician, Technical Assistant, Accountant, Deputy Librarian and other Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates should apply online mode only before 17th January 2017-2018. For more details of the recruitment like Qualifications, Age limit, How to Apply, Pay Scale, Application Process and more details mentioned below….
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Rourkela Vacancy 2017-2018 Details:
Total Number of Posts: 56 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Technician / Lab Assistant : 34 posts
2. Technical Assistant : 08 posts
3. Junior Assistant : 04 posts
4. Superintendent / Accountant : 04 posts
5. Library & Information Assistant : 02 posts
6. Medical Lab Technician (Female) : 01 post
7. Deputy Librarian : 01 post
8. Secretary : 01 post
9. SAS Officer (Female)( Sports) : 01 post
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess Master degree or a bachelor degree in relevant discipline qualification from a reputed university.
Candidates age should be below 28 years for technician post, below 30 years for technical assistant post. for remaining posts refer notification.
Application fee: Rs. 300/- need to pay. candidates who belongs to SC / ST categories, they exempted from application fee.
Selection Procedure : Selection process will be done on the basis of Test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online from NIT Rourkela website www.nitrkl.ac.in. After submission of Online applications, Take a print-out of the completed application form, paste a recent colour pass port size photograph, put signature at specified spaces and preserve safely.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit the same in an envelope while reporting for selection test.
1. Closing date of Online application form : 17-01-2017-2018
2. Publication of Scrutiny Result & Schedule : 14-03-2017-2018