NRHM Assam Jobs 2015 Apply online 482 various posts : Office of the Director of the mission, the national health Mission (NRHM), Assam has issuednotification for the recruitment of 482 different vacancies on a contract basis. Eligiblecandidates can apply online on or before 28-02-2015. Other data such as educationalqualifications, selection process, how to apply are below …
NRHM Assam vacancy Details:
Total no. of posts: 482
Name of the post:
1. consultant (CH): 01 Post
2. Addl. Consultant (MH): 02 posts
3. Advisor (RKSK): 02 posts
4. consultant (power supply unit): 01 Post
5. MIS Manager: 01 Post
6. superintendent-HR: 01 Post
7. program Executive: 01 Post
8. the system administrator: 01 Post
9. programmer: 03 posts
10. HR Executive: 01 Post
11. State family planning Coordinator: 01 Post
12. hospital administrator: 01 Post
13. district Media Expert: 02 posts
14. district Drugs Store Manager: 01 Post
15. district family planning Coordinator: 02 posts
16. Asst. District data management: 03 posts
17. block program manager: 04 posts
18. block of data Manager: 04 posts
19. ANILKUMAR Counselor: 35 posts
20. RMNCH Counselor: 38 posts
21. data Entry Operator, NCD: 62 posts
22. specialist (pediatrician): 27 Posts
23. MO (MBBS): 143 posts
24. physical therapist: 37 posts
25. early interventionist cum special Educator: 27 Posts
26. dental technician: 27 Posts
27. optometrist: 27 Posts
28. district program Assistant, NCD: 13 posts
29. specialist (Cardiology/Gen. Medicine), NCD: 05 posts
30. Finance cum Logistics Consultant, NCD: 09 posts
Age limit: candidates age must up to 40 years for S.No-21, 30, 62 years for S.No-23, 50 years/62 years for S.No-28, 50 years of S.No-29.
Educational qualification: Diploma in MBBS with Post Graduate degree candidates must Pediatrics from a recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Board for S.No-1, MBBS with Post Graduate degree/Diploma in obstetrics and Gynecology from a recognized Medical College & registered with Medical Council of India (MCI)/Assam Medical Council (AMC) for S.No-2, Post Graduate degree in sociology/social work/Home Science/women’s studies/public health for S.No-3 for more information, see notice.
Selection process: candidates will be selected based on performance in conversation.
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online through the website”www.nrhmassam.in” on or before 28-02-2015.
Instructions to apply Online:
1. before placing online candidates should have a valid email id & phone number.
2. the candidates must have their signature & photo scanning.
3. log on to the website www.nrhmassam.in.
4. click on employment.
5. Select the desired post & click the application Online.
6. fill in all the required information carefully & click on submit button.
7. after submission takes a print out copy of application for future use.
Last date to apply Online: 28-02-2015.