2017/2018 – Apply Online for 42 Finance Executive Posts: National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd (NTPC) has issued notification for recruitment of 42 Experience Finance Executive vacancies for its Project/ Stations. Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-04- 2017/2018 to 28-04- 2017/2018. For more details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee, how to apply are given below…
NTPC Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts : 42
Name of the Post: Finance Executive
1. Finance (E3/ E4): 32 Posts
2. Finance (E5): 10 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 37 years for E3 Post, 42 years for E4 Post, 47 years for E5 Post. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST candidates, by 3 years for OBC candidates, by 10 years for PWD candidates & for others will be applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess CA or ICWA, post qualification executive experience in the area of accounts/ finance/ internal audit preferably in a large organization.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.300/- at State Bank of India in a specially opened account (NC No.30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. The SC/ ST/ PWD category candidate are exempted from fee.
Qualification: CA / ICWA
Advt No. : 02/14
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.ntpccareers.net from 08-04-
2017/2018 to 28-04- 2017/2018.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. Log on to website www.ntpccareers.net
2. Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID.
3. Click on desire’s post to which you are going to apply.
4. Download the registration slip and pay the fees as mentioned above.
4.Click on ‘Click here for Online Registration’.
5. Fill the application form with all the details including fee payment details.
6. Submit the application form.
7. After applying online, take printout of the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and keep if for future reference.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 08-04-
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-04-
Click here to Apply Online
About NTPC : NTPC, India’s largest power company, was set up in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. It is emerging as an ‘Integrated Power Major’, with a significant presence in the entire value chain of power generation business.
NTPC ranked 337th in the ‘
2017/2018, Forbes Global 2000’
ranking of the World’s biggest companies. With a current generating
capacity of 43,019 MW, NTPC plans to become a 128,000 MW company by