ONGC vacancy Details:
Total no of posts: 745
Name of the post:
1. Assistant Executive Engineer (building): 31
2. Assistant Executive Engineer (civil): 10
3. Assistant Executive Engineer (drilling): 110
4. Assistant Executive Engineer (electrical): 47
5. Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics): 18
6. Assistant Executive Engineer (Instrumentation): 23
7. Assistant Executive Engineer (mechanical): 72
8. Assistant Executive Engineer (production): 217
9. Assistant Executive Engineer (Reservoir): 14
10. chemical: 74
11. geologist: 41
12. Geophysicist (surface): 28
13. Geophysicist (Wells): 22
14. Materials Management Officer: 22
15. programming Officer: 04
16. Transport Officer: 12
Age limit: candidates age limit is 28 years for gene, 31-40 years for OBC candidates in 33 years for SC/ST & case for messages 1 & 3 and 30 years for gene, 33 years for OBC candidates & 35 years for SC/ST in the case of other messages. The upper age relaxation is 40 years for PWD-Gen, 43 years for PWD-PWD-for years & 45/SC ST OBC candidates. Cutoff date for determining the age limit is 01-01-2015.
Educational qualification: candidates must possess graduation degree/p.g. degree/Msc/m. Tech in relevant discipline with related GATE topics.
Selection process: candidates will be selected based on GATE 2015 score and personal Interview.
How to apply: eligible candidates can apply online via the website gate to GATE 2015. from 01-09-
2019/2020 from 01-10- 2019/2020. 2015 after obtaining valid GATE score & registration number, then apply online for ONGC via the http://www.ongcindia.com/website from January 2015 (provisional).
Instructions for applying Online:
1. log on to the website of gate 2015
2. click on the ‘ Apply Online via GOAPS ‘.
3. click on ‘ register here ‘, fill out all the required information and submit.
4. a registration ID and password will be generated.
5. log in using registration ID and password.
6. fill in all the details and the Submit error free application form.
7. take print from application form for future use.
Start date for submission of GATE 2015 request: 01-09-
Last date for submission of GATE 2015 request: 01-10-
GATE 2015 exams will be held from: 31-01-2015 to 14-02-2015.
Submission of applications for ONGC be activated on: January 2015 (provisional).
Announcement of GATE 2015 results: 12-03-2015.
Interview will be held on: may 2015 (provisional).
ONGC Junior Technical Assistant Jobs Mumbai Recruitment
Assistant Technician/ Junior Assistant Technician/ Junior Technical Assistant
Eligibility : MSc(Chemistry), BSc(Chemistry, Mathematics, Phy), Diploma(Chem, Civil, Electrical, Mech, Petroleum / Petrochemical), B.Com
Location : Mumbai
Job Category : Govt Jobs, Diploma
Last Date : 15 Jul
Job Type : Full Time
Hiring Process : Written-test, Face to Face Interview
Advt. No. 04/
2019/2020, WOU, Mumbai:
Assistant Technician/ Junior Assistant Technician/ Junior Technical Assistant Jobs recruitment in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC)
Age Criteria : Age limit as on 20.06.
Physical Tests : Physical Standard Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET) will be conducted for short listed candidates for the following posts as mentioned below:
Selection Process: 6.
1) Selection Methodology: The selection methodology will comprise of
(1) Written Test,
(2) Physical Tests (Wherever Applicable) and
(3) Personal interview.
The candidates will have to qualify at each stage separately and in aggregate.
Choice of Test Centers for Written Test : The written test is scheduled to be conducted tentatively in following three cites of Maharashtra depending upon the number of applications received. Candidates are required to indicate their choice of examination centre, but the allotment will be at discretion of ONGC and no change of Test centre will be permitted at a later stage.
Sr. No. Test Centre
How to apply:
Candidates should Apply Online latest by 15/07/
2019/2020 at 18:00
Important Dates :
Online Registration Starting Date 24/06/
Online Registration Closing Date 15/07/
Tentative Date of Written Test 10/08/