ONGC Technical Asst & Jr.Assistant Jobs Recruitment 2017-2018
ONGC Technical Asst & Jr.Assistant
Oil Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC): Hazria Plant invites online applications from Indian Citizens to the recruits of Technical Assistant, Junior Assistant Technician, Fireman and other posts. Eligible applicants are required to submit online application at www.ongcindia.com before 22nd August 2017-2018. Pleas Check Details Official Advt click Link Given Below….
Name of the Post:
1. Technical Assistant Grade.III (Chemistry): 12 posts
2. Assistant Technician (Civil): 01 posts
3. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 22 posts
4. Assistant Technician (Instrumentation): 04 posts
5. Assistant Technician (Production): 09 posts
6. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 25 posts
10. Assistant Technician (Boiler): 21 posts
11. Jr. Technician Assistant (Boiler): 28 posts
12. Jr. Assistant Technician (Electrical): 10 posts
13. Jr. Assistant Technician (Production): 02 posts
14. Health Care Attendant Gr.I: 01 post
15. Asst Technician (Electronics): 03 posts
For Asst. Technician: Candidates should be done three years Diploma in relevant discipline from govt recognized university.
For Jr. Assistant Technician: Candidates should be passed High School or 10th Class with Science and Trade certificate in relevant trade.
1. A-II Level: Rs.12000-27000/-
2. A-I Level: Rs.11,000-24,000/-
3. W-I Level: Rs.10,000-18000/-
Application fee: Candidates have to pay Processing fee/ Registration fee of General/ OBC candidates should be paid Rs.200/- and SC/ST/PWD categories should be paid Rs.50/-. Fee exemption from Ex.Serviceman candidates.
Selection Procedure: Eligible applicants are selected through written test, Physical Standard Test/ Driving Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography Test/ Typing Efficiency Test and Personal Interview as per post criteria.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online mode.
Last date for online registration: 22.08.2017-2018
Written Examination: 28.09.2017-2018