Vacancy Details on Ordnance clothing factory Recruitment 2015:
Total no. of posts: 206 posts
Name of the post:
1. Durwan (Male): 18 posts
2. trained graduate teacher Hindi: 01 post
3. trained graduate teacher Social Science: 01 post
4. trained graduate teacher drawing: 01 post
5. Laboratory Assistant: 01 post
6. Cook canteen: 05 posts
7. Cook (NIE): 01 post
8. phone Operator Gr-II: 01 post
9. supervisor Grade-III: 01 post
10. lower division Clerk: 02 posts
11. Shop Keeper: 04 posts
12. post Graduate teacher: 01 post
13. primary teacher: 09 posts
14. fitter (car)/SS: 07 posts
15. fitter (electric car)/SS: 03 posts
16. fitter (Ref)/SS: 02 posts
17. on size/SS: 128 posts
18. millwright/SS: 02 posts
19. boier companion/SS: 01 post
20. electrician/SS: 04 posts
21. examiner/SS: 09 posts
22. electronic fitter/SS: 04 posts
Applicants who want to apply for these posts have passed entrance examination + NAC/NTC issued by NCVT in the relevant trade or an equivalent graduation degree in basic education, upper secondary & science or a similar official recruitment notification for candidates and post wisely, see educational qualification.
Applicants those who for the posts no. 2 to 5, 12, 13 for their age are applying 30 years & post No. 1 should have 27 years and not less than 20 years, for posts no. 6, 9 & 10 must be 18 years to 27 years, for post No. 7 should post No. 8 for 32 years, to 27 years and for the other 11 & posts candidates age must be between 18 years to 27 years. However, the upper age limit will be given according to the Govt rules relaxation.
Candidates selection will take place on the basis of their performance in research.
Last date of the Online application: within 21 days from the beginning of filling the online application.
How to apply:
All eligible and interested candidates who meet the qualifications as stated in the notification of the official recruitment can apply online via the official website www.ocfs.gov.in within 21 days from the beginning of filling online applications (up to and including 07-03-2015).