OSSC Recruitment 2018-2019 – Sub Inspector (SI) 844 Police
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) issued official recruitment notification 2018-2019 for 844 Sub Inspector (SI) Police, Seregeant of Police, Deputy Sebhedar, Station Officer (Fire Service) posts for the Combined Police Service Examination (CPSE)-2018-2019. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 8th Jan 2018-2019.
OSSC 2018-2019 Recruitment Details :
Recruitment Cell : Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Post Name :
- Sub Inspector of Police: 675 Posts
- Seregeant of Police: 33 Posts
- Deputy Sebedar: 84 Posts
- Station Officer (Fire Service): 52 Posts
Age Details : 21 yrs – 25 yrs.
: Graduation in any discipline. For Station Officers, Fire Service
candidate must be a Science or Engineering Graduation from a recognized
university or institution.
Processing Fee :
- General : Rs.100/-
- SC/ST : Nil
OSSC 2018-2019 Application Process ?
Apply & Submit
Take a Print out & attached with Mandatory documents send it to,
The Secretory, Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC), Barracke No.1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswarr-751054.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 09.12.2018-2019
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications: 08.01.2018-2019
- Date of Preliminary Examinations: 16.02.2018-2019.