Joint District Registrar Office Parbhani, Maharashtra Government has invited application forms from the SSC / 4th pass out applicants for the total 13 vacant jobs of Junior Clerk & Peon in Maharashtra.
The concerned contender can apply through sending the Application Forms in prescribed format before the closing date. The applicants may send their application on or before 17th September 2018-2019.
Maharashtra Government Application Form Details:
Name of Organization
Joint District Registrar Office Parbhani, Maharashtra Govt.
Junior Clerk & Peon
4th / SSC
17th September 2018-2019
Total no. of vacancies and location:
S. No. Name of the Posts Vacancy
* For Junior Clerk post: Applicants should possess SSC and must have typing knowledge in Marathi & English Language.
* For peon post: Applicants should be 4th class pass out.
Application fee: Submit fee in favour of Zila Nivadsamiti JDR Parbhani through State Bank of India.
* For Junior Clerk post: Aspirants will have to pay application fee of Rs 150/- for the general applicants and Rs. 75/- for the reserved category.
* For peon post: Application fee of Rs 200/- for the general applicants and Rs. 100/- for the reserved category.
How to Apply:
* Job searchers who are qualified for this recruitment are necessary to apply online application form from the Official Website which is collpbn.mahagovjobs.com.
* Candidates have to fill the application form with all mandatory details and attach all the relevant documents and recent photographs.
Important dates to be kept in mind:
Last Date to fill Online Application: 17th September 2018-2019
Note: Applicants can visit the Official Advertisement for further information….