Punjab National Bank invites applications from qualified candidates who meet the eligibility criteria to fill the vacancies below.
Details of Vacancies: – Total no . 82 jobs
- Director (Security) : – 26 posts
- Director ( Civil Engineer ) : – 04 posts
- Manager ( Mechanical Engineer ) : – Last 01
- Manager ( Engineer ) : – 02 posts
- Director ( financial analysts ) : – 05 posts
- Director (Industry) Civil : – 05 posts
- Director (Industry) – Chemical : – 05 posts
- Director (Industry) – Electricity : – 05 posts
- Director (Industry) – Mechanical : – 05 posts
- Director (Industry ) Fabric: – 05 posts
- Director (Industry) – Electronics and Communications: – 03 posts
- Director (Industry) – Computer Science / Information Technology : – 02 posts
- Officer ( Civil Engineer ) : – 08 posts
- Officer ( Electrical Engineer ) : – 03 posts
- Officer ( mechanical engineer ) : – Last 01
- Officer ( Print Technical ) : – 02 posts
Residence DA, CCA , Arab Foundation / leased , leave fare concession , hospitalization benefits , retirement benefits and other allowances must be according to the rules of the bank.
Selection procedures : – Selection will be through written test (on-line ) and / or interview. Just meet the eligibility rules does not allow for a candidate to be called for test or interview .
Educational Qualifications : – Please download Ad detail below for more information.
Application fee : – SC / ST / PWD category candidates Rs.50 / – per candidate (only intimation charges ) General / OBC / EXSM category candidates Rs.400 / – for each candidate . Fee application fee / tip [ creditor of 01/28/
2017/2018 to 11/02/ 2017/2018 (Pay Online ) and 30.01. 2017/2018 to 02.13. 2017/2018 ( offline payment ) both dates inclusive ]
Note – must be submitted no more than one application by any candidate . Trial will be rejected multiple applications / registrations , and the application fee forfeited .
How to apply: – The candidates are required to go to the first site on the Internet Bank www.pnbindia.in Link Employment and open an application form on-line . Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the on-line application in the appropriate places , including carefully load the picture and signature and click on the “Submit” button at the end of the application form on line . Before pressing the “Send” button , candidates are advised to check all field filled in the application. No change / change found may disqualify the candidature .
Note – the date is fixed on the test line temporarily as 03/23/
2017/2018 . However , it will be suggested in the letter of invitation along with the Centre / Venue for the Examination , well in advance of the date of the written exams .
Last Date : – February 11,
Registration open for in-line Registration 28.01.
Close Join in line for registration ( including for candidates from the Far remote areas ) 11.02.
A tentative date of written examination 03.23.
Download invitation letters for the written test 03.10.
PNB Specialist Officer Announcement – Download
For more information, please visit – http://www.pnbindia.in/En/ui/Recruitment.aspx