CGPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 214
Name of the Exam: State Services Exam 2017-2018
Name of the Department:
1. State Civil Services: 06 posts
2. State Police Services: 22 posts
3. State Accounting Services: 01 post
4. Commercial Tax Officer: 10 posts
5. Labour Officer: 02 posts
6. District Registrar: 03 posts
7. Employment Officer: 01 post
8. Assistant Director (Tribal and SC Development Department): 01 post
9. Assistant Director ( Sthaaneey Nidhi Sampareeksha): 01 post
10. Assistant Registrar: 12 posts
11. Chief Executive Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department): 70 posts
12. Chief Executive Officer (Tribal and SC Development Department): 02 posts
13. Child Development Project Officer: 04 posts
14. Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Service Officer: 49 posts
15. Subordinate Civil Service: 10 posts
16. Commercial Tax Inspector: 19 posts
17. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit should not be below 21 years and should not exceed 28/ 30/ 45 years as on 01-01-2017-2018. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules. (Refer the notification for post wise details).
Educational Qualification: candidate must hold Degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay the online application fee of Rs.400/- for other State candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST & OBC of Chhattisgarh candidates through Credit/ Debit card/ Internet Banking.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the performance in written test and interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 10-01-2017-2018 at 12:00 pm to 08-02-2017-2018 up to 11:59 PM.
Starting Date for Online Application: 10-01-2017-2018 from 12:00 PM onwards
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 08-02-2017-2018 up to 11:59 PM.
Starting Date for Making Corrections in Online Applications: 09-02-2017-2018 from 12:00 PM onwards.
Last Date for Making Corrections in Online Applications: 15-02-2017-2018 up to 11:59 PM.
Date of Preliminary Exam: 08-06-2017-2018 (Sunday) at 10:00 to 12:00 PM & 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM.