Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) has uncovered an advt to notify the candidates about this Notification for 1000 vacancies to fill up the posts of Lineman.
Online application forms are invited from eligible and skilled job seekers for the post of Lineman on contract basis before the last date that is 16th January 2018-2019.
Name of the Organization
Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd (PSPCL)
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
To apply aspirants must be Matriculation or equivalent qualification and National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
The applicants must have done 2 years Apprenticeship in PSPCL/ PSTCL or erstwhile PSEB.
The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 39 years as on 01st January 2018-2019.
Relaxation in upper age limit shall be applicable as per rules/ Instructions of PSPCL / Punjab Govt.
For All categories Rs. 300/- is for application fee + Rs. 50/- Bank charges
For Person with disability category Rs/ 150/- + Rs. 50/- Bank charges
For SC category Rs/ 75/- is application fee and Rs. 50/- is Bank charges
The application fee should be deposited at any branches of the State Bank of Patiala (SBOP) after two days of registration by using Bank Challan downloaded from PSPCL website.
Selection will be made purely on merit basis.
The merit will be made as per marks obtained in National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman trade.
The percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit.
No Weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
Selected candidates Rs.10, 000/- approx per month
How To Apply
- The interested and eligible applicants are required to apply online through PSPCL website that is www.pspcl.in.
- Fill the available online application form and submit it before 16th January 2018-2019.
- Keep the hard copy of submitted form for future reference.
- No other means/mode of submission of applications including manual/hand written application will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 26th December 2018-2019
- Last date for submission of online application: 16th January 2018-2019
- Fee deposit in the bank will close on: 21st January 2018-2019
For entire details don’t forget to open Official Advertisement of these posts Click Here…