Purvanchal Gramin Bank has issued notification for the recruitment of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Candidates who have appeared in the common written examination conducted by IBPS in September 2017-2018 and have valid score card THE RRB are eligible to apply for these posts. Eligible candidates may apply through online from 10/04/2017-2018 to 25/04/2017-2018. Other details like age limit, educational background, selection process and how to apply are as follows …
Purvanchal Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts:
Name of the Post: 1. Officer Scale-I: 86 Posts 2. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 112 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18-28 years for Officer Scale I post and 18-28 years of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Score Card IBPS (CWE) Details: Candidates who do not have valid score card with 97 and more than SC / ST and 103 and above for General and other Scale I officer positions and must possess 89 and SC / ST and 95 and other s for Office assistant positions in the common written examination conducted by IBPS RRB in September 2017-2018 can apply.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.20 / – for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidates and Rs.100 / – for the remaining candidates as application fee in the form of Challana by a branch of Purvanchal Bank (former Purvanchal Gramin Bank) or the State Bank of India Account No. 32936343607 of official Postal Scale and the Account No. 32936345195 for office support.
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs – Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by IBPS in September 2017-2018 and personal interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through bank’s website www.pgbgorakhpur.com from 10-04-2017-2018 to 25-04-2017-2018. After submission of the online application candidates should take the print out of the application.
Instructions to Online Applications:
1. Candidates have to log on www.pgbgorakhpur.com
2. Candidates should download the Challan from the website and pay the fee as mentioned above.
3. Branch Code and Branch Transaction Journal Number noted on the challan form should be correctly filled in the application form.
4. Revisit the website and Click on ‘Apply Online’ link.
5. Fill all the mandatory fields in the application form & click on the submit button.
6. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for future reference use.
7. Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if short listed for interview.
Payment of Application Fees: 10-04-2017-2018 to 25-04-2017-2018.
Opening Date for Online Registration: 10-04-2017-2018
Last Date for Online Registration: 25-04-2017-2018
Last Date for Reprint: 10-05-2017-2018
Read more: Purvanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment 2017-2018 – Apply Online for 198 Officer & Office Asst.