CRIS Assistant Engineers
Centre for Railway Information Systems (CRIS):, An Autonomous Society under the Ministry of Railways is issued latest advertisement to recruit 55 Engineers. CRIS is filling Assistant Engineers vacancies based on the Score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017-2018. Eligible candidates are apply before 15th July 2017-2018.
CRIS Posts Details:
Name of the posts:
1. Assistant Software Engineers (ASE): 40 posts
2. Assistant Network Engineer (ANE): 15 posts
Qualifications: Candidates should be done B.E/ B.Tech in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) and also GATE Score required.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should be between 22 years to 27 years. Age relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ ST.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4600+ DA and other allowances.
Application fee: Rs.500/- + Bank Charges of Rs.60/- for General/ OBC-NCL candidates. Fee Exemption from SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply online through www.crisrecruitment2017-2018.org.in before 17.07.2017-2018
- Starting date for Online Registration of applications: 16.06.2017-2018
- Last date for Completion of Step-I of Online Registration: 06/07/2017-2018
- Last date for depositing fee at State Bank of India (SBI): 10.07.2017-2018
- Last date for completion of step-II of online registration and submission of complete applications: 15.07.2017-2018
Note: Official Details Click Here…