Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has issued latest recruitment notification 2016 – 2017 for the filling up of 24 Asst manager & Research Officer Vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply through online mode on or before 14th February 2016 – 2017. For more details of the like age limit, educational qualifications, selection process and how to apply and more mentioned below.
|Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
RBI Grade ‘B’ Officers Vacancy 2016 – 2017 Details:
Total Number of Posts: 24 posts
Name of the post :
1. Research Officer in Economics & Policy investigation Department: 10 posts
2. Research officers in Statistics & Information Management Department: 05 posts
3.Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 07 posts
4. Manager (Technical/ Civil): 02 posts
Educational Qualifications: Kindly refer official RBI website. RBI is yet not published on employment news / online portals. we will update this article in a few days.
Age limit: Candidates age should be between 21 and 30 years .Age relaxation will be given as per govt norms.
Selection process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and interview.
Application fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- through online mode or offline mode. No fee for SC / ST / PWD candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 21st January 2016 – 2017 to 17th February 2016 – 2017. Candidates should take the print out of the system generated application form and retain it for further assistance.
- Starting Date of Online Application:21.01.2016 – 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 17.02.2016 – 2017
- Date of deposition of Bank Challan in Bank: 23.01.2016 – 2017
- Last date of bank challan deposit: 21.02.2016 – 2017