Repco Home Finance (RHFL) Recruitment 2015 for Branch Manager Vacancies Repco Home Finance (RHFL) for Branch Manager Vacancies , Recruitment 2017-2018
RHFL Recruitment 2017-2018 – Repco Home Finance Limited issued a notification of recruitment for the post of Branch Manager. Aspirants who are eligible and willing can submit their application on or before 30 April, 2017-2018. For information related to the education qualification, selection process, experience, how to apply candidates must see the details given below.
1. Age not exceeding 33 years as on 01-04-2017-2018 (relaxation can be considered based on
commensurate, relevant prior experience)
2. Any Graduation from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will
not be considered. Post graduation & professional qualification/ CAIIB to be given
3. Minimum 8 years of experience in retail credit / marketing of financial products / branch
operations in banks/ HFCs/FIs. Exposure in mortgage lending will be preferred.
4. Extensive in-depth knowledge of local market with good networking capacity with
builders / developers is a must.
5. Fluency in Telugu besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi will be an added
6. For internal candidates of Repco Group of institutions, those who are eligible for
elevation to this cadre as per the internal promotion policy can only apply and all
applications shall be routed through proper channel or with NOC from the Competent
Authority. Acceptance of applications will depend on fulfillment of the eligibility
criterion as detailed above.
HOW TO APPLY:
Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format (along
with NOC if applicable). Applications sent in any other format will not be considered.
Applications in a sealed envelope super-scribing the Post Code shall be forwarded to the
address as given below by post to reach the addressee on or before April 30, 2017-2018:
The Executive Director
Repco Home Finance Limited
rd Floor, Alexander Square
New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 34
Sardar Patel Road, Guindy
Chennai- 600 032
Scanned copy of the bio-data can also be mailed to [email protected] The subject of the
mail shall be “Application for BM-GUN/VJW”