Recruitment of 98 Officers in Grade ‘B’ Jobs Vacancies Notification in Reserve Bank of India (RBI – Apply Online:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released notification for the posts of Officers in Grade ‘B’ . Online Applications are invited from Interested Indian Citizens for the post. So Eligible candidates can apply online through www.rbi.org.in. Other details of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2016 – 2017 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply online are mentioned below.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Posts in Detail:
Total No. of Posts: 98
Name of the post: Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General)
Age Limit: (as on 01/06/2016 – 2017)
Between 21 and 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1983 and
not later than 01/06/1992).
For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 31 and 33 years respectively.
For candidates having experience as an officer in Commercial Bank/Financial Institution in Public Sector, upper age limit is relaxed to the extent of number of years of such experience subject to a maximum of three years.
For such candidates, upper age limit should not exceed 33 years including experience. For experience, probationary period will not be reckoned.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of `21,000/- p.m. in the scale of 21000-1000-30000-EB-1000-32000-1100-36400 applicable to Officers in Grade B and they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Family Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time.
At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately 47,855/-.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a first class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters / years or a second class Master’s Degree with minimum of 55% marks. Etc.,
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
– No fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– 400/- for all others.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply only ON-LINE through the Bank’s website i.e. www.rbi.org.in from 12/06/2016 – 2017 to 11/07/2016 – 2017. Detailed instructions for applying ON-LINE are available on the website. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out (hard copy) of the ON-LINE application to the Board’s office.
Procedure For Applying Online:
(1) Candidates are first required to visit Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in for filling the ON-LINE Application.
(2) Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature in the ON-LINE application form as per the specifications given in item 10 of the advertisement.
(3) Payment should be made either online or offline mode .
(4) After providing all the payment details, Click on Submit Button to submit application form.
(5) After successful submission of application form, system will generate e-receipt and application form, take print out of it for future use.
(6) Generated registration number and password should be note down for future purpose.
Website Link Open- For ON-LINE Registration of Applications 12th June 2016 – 2017 to 11 July 2016 – 2017
Payment of Fees – ON-LINE 12th June 2016 – 2017 to 11th July 2016 – 2017
Payment of Fees at Bank Branches (OFF-LINE) 14th June 2016 – 2017 to 15th July 2016 – 2017
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in