Railway Recruitment Board, Bhubaneswar conducted a common Preliminary Written Examination in two days on 02.12.2017-2018 and
09.12.2017-2018 for various posts of NTPC GRADUATE CATEGORIES against following categories. Based on the performance in written examinations, no. of candidates provisionally shortlisted to appear in Main (2nd stage) Written Examination on 18.08.2017-2018 in Bhubaneswar is as follows.
Below mentioned are few important things for candidates to keep in their mind:-
1. Only one Main (2nd stage) written examination will be held for all the categories notified under CEN-03/2017-2018 instead of four separate Main (2nd stage) examinations as mentioned in Para 1.06 of CEN-03/2017-2018.
2. This main (2nd stage) written examination for all NTPC (Graduate) categories of CEN No. 03/2017-2018 will be held on 18.08.2017-2018 in one session/shift (morning) only.
3. Candidates need not to submit separate detailed application form at this stage. Application forms already submitted by candidates for 1st stage written examination to RRB/Bhubaneswar in response to CEN-03/2017-2018 shall be treated as valid for Main (2nd stage) written examination also.
4. All the shortlisted candidates for the 2nd stage written examination are required to exercise their option for various posts notified under CEN-03/2017-2018 on the space provided in the Call Letter by indicating order of priority.
5. All the shortlisted candidates for the 2nd stage written examination have to exercise their option in order of priority in the format given at Col.14 of the Call Letter duly filling a number by black or blue ball pen, as his/her priority in the boxes and handover the same to the invigilator at the time of written examination
6. Candidate may note that mere exercising option does not confer any right to be considered for the post. RRB/Bhubaneswar reserves the right to allot the candidates, who are otherwise suitable and post as deemed fit, subject to the extent possible, to their options, merit position and availability of vacancies.
7. Option/Priority once exercised is final and no request for modification at later stage will be entertained. The options should be exercised very carefully before coming to the Examination Hall.
8. If no option/priority is exercised or any wrong entry is made in Priority Boxes, RRB will treat it as the candidate has no priority.
9. There will be an ‘Aptitude Test’ for candidates who will qualify in 2nd stage written examination and opting for the post of Assistant Station Master and further, such candidates will be required to submit a medical certificate from an Eye Specialist on prescribed proforma at the time of Psychological (Aptitude) Test.
10. There will be a ‘Typing Test’ for Candidates who will qualify in 2nd stage written examination and opting for the post of Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist.
11. Since no document/testimonial was called for with the initial application for common Preliminary Examination (1st stage) against CEN-03/2017-2018, the onus of proving eligibility for the post concerned and the genuineness of their documents/other testimonials made in the initial application form shall rest with the candidate.
12. In case of any wrong/fake document/testimonial found later on during any stage of recruitment or even after selection, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and legal action may be initiated.
13. The call letters are being sent to all the shortlisted candidates by speed post/registered post.