SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017-2018 – Medical Posts Online Application Form
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment 2017-2018: Steel Authority of India (SAIL), Bokaro steel plant has issued notification for the recruitment of medical and paramedical posts. Candidates those who fulfill the complete eligibility criteria can apply online by Steel Authority of India limited official website on or before 08th July 2017-2018. For more information like educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc please see below –
Organization Name – Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
Post name & number of vacancies –
1. Medical Officer: 07 Posts
II. Paramedical Staff
2. Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee): 16 Posts
3. Junior Technician Trainee (Medical Lab): 02 Posts
4. Junior Technician Trainee (Radiography): 02 Posts
5. Junior Technician Trainee (Dialysis): 02 Posts
6. Junior Pharmacist Trainee: 08 Posts
7. Junior Technician Trainee (Cath-Lab): 01 Post
8. Junior Attendant cum Technician Trainee: 02 Posts
9. Junior Attendant cum Assistant Trainee: 01 Post
Educational qualification – Candidates must possess MBBS/ B.Sc/ 10+2 in relevant discipline. For detailed information of education qualification please visit below given official advertisement.
Age limit – Candidates age should be above from 30 years for post number one and 28 years for all other posts. Relaxation in upper age is applicable as per government norms.
Selection Process – Candidates selection will be done through written test and interview.
Important dates –
Online registration starting date – 10.06.2017-2018
Online registration closing date – 08.07.2017-2018
Final reconciliation status date – 29.07.2017-2018
How to apply – All eligible and interested candidates those who have all required qualification can apply online by the official website of Steel Authority of India (SAIL) www.sail.co.in between 10th June 2017-2018 to 08th July 2017-2018.
Note – For more information of SAIL Bokaro recruitment 2017-2018 please visit official advt Click Here…