Sainik School Admission 2016/2017
Sainik School has disclosed the notification for Sainik School Application Form 2016/2017. All desirable and talented students may apply online for the entrance exam to get admission in Sainik School.
As we will get the information from the officials of Sainik School to last date of submit the Application Form and Entrance exam this page will update this page with latest news.
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2016/2017 Details
Applicants’ age must be between 10 to 11 years for 6th class and 13 to 14 years for 9th class.
- 67% seats are reserved for boys of the State where the school is located.
- The balance 33% seats are open to boys from all other States and UTs.
- Within this broad classification, 25% seats are reserved for sons of service personnel including ex-servicemen while 15% seats are reserved for SC and 7½% for ST candidates.
- Sainik school entrance exam syllabus:
This exam will consist following pattern:
Class VI Class IX
1. Mathematics 100 1. Mathematics 200
2. Language Ability Test 100 2. Science 75
3. Intelligence Test 100 3. English 100
4. ———– 4. Social Studies 75
Total 300 Total 450
Last Date Of Submit the Online Application Form: December 2016 – 2017
Date of Examination: January 2015.
All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam is held by 10th of January every year.
Note: Go to official link for more details of Sainik School Admission from Click Here…