Recruitment Board : SBI State Bank Of India
Post Name : Probationary Officers
No of Pots : 1837 Posts
Qualification : Any Degree
SBI PO Recruitment 2017-2018 – Apply Online for 1837 Posts: State Bank of India (SBI), Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Cooperative Center, Mumbai invites applications for the recruitment of 1837 Probationary Officer Vacancies in SBI. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07-04-2017-2018 to 25-04-2017-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure and how to apply are given below…
SBI PO Vacancy Details:
Total No of vacancies: 1837
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (PO)
1. SC: 235 Posts
2. ST: 439 Posts
3. OBC: 405 Posts
4. General: 758 Posts
Age limit: Candidates age should not be below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01-04-2017-2018 (Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02-04-1984 and not later than 01-04-1993). Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ EXS candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Objective Test, Descriptive Test, Group Discussion & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for General & Others and Rs .100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through Online/ Offline Mode.
Offline Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee through system generated cash voucher/ challan form at any State Bank of India branch counter from 10-04-2017-2018 to 28-04-2017-2018.
Online Mode: Candidates have to pay the fee by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking from 07-04-2017-2018 to 25-04-2017-2018.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online from the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 07-04-2017-2018 to 25-04-2017-2018.
1. Before applying candidates have to make payment as mentioned above.
2. Candidates should have valid Email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
3. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature before applying online.
3. Log on to www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
4. Click on ‘Apply Online’.
5. Fill all the details in the application form and the fee payment details at the appropriate places.
6. Upload Photo and Signature also.
7. After filling all the details click on ‘Submit’ button.
8. A registration number and password will be generated by the system, note the registration number and password for future reference and use.
9. After successfully submission of online application, take a print out of the online application form and retain it for further assistance.
Starting Date for Online Application: 07-04-2017-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-04-2017-2018.
Starting Date for Payment of fee in Offline: 10-04-2017-2018.
Last Date for Payment of fee in Offline: 28-04-2017-2018.
Starting Date for Payment of fee in Online: 07-04-2017-2018.
Last Date for Payment of fee in Online: 25-04-2017-2018.
Date of written Examination: Tentative in the Month of June 2017-2018.