Direct recruitment of HC( Ministerial) in SSB Advertisement Nov/Dec
2017/2018 | www.ssbrectt.gov.in Direct recruitment 2017/2018 Group-C Head Constable | Sashastra Seema Bal
However the closing date for receipt of applications (by post) for the candidates from North-Eastern States, Sikkim, Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba, Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Ladakh Division, Kashmir of J&K State and the Union Territories of
Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Lakshadweep will be 07-12-
1. Vacancies reserved for Ex-Servicemen will be filled by the candidates of open
category within the respective quota if suitable candidates of Ex-Servicemen are
2. The number of vacancies are subject to change without any notice and may
increase or decrease depending upon the position at the time of final selection.
3. The posts are temporary but likely to be permanent.
4. The recruitment will be conducted on all India basis.
5. Any candidate appointed to the said post shall be liable to serve anywhere in
India or abroad and perform any work & duty assigned to him there-so.
certificate or appearing in the examination/awaiting result need not to apply.
II) Physical Standard Test ( PST)
III) Physical Efficiency Test ( PET)
IV) Written Examination
V) Skill Test (Typing Test) on computer
VI) Final Medical Examination
VII) Review Medical Examination
Those candidates who qualify the PST and PET including Ex-Servicemen
shall be eligible to appear in the Written Test to be conducted as under:-
General Knowledge 25
Clerical aptitude 25