Fee payments with errors on list of applications: http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/CGL2017-2018_Detailed_report_S1_S2.pdf
Fee payment errors divided by the server and the error reported. the total fee payments from 1 Server 10003 candidates are experiencing errors, SSC and the remaining 23 candidates having been received by payment of the correct fee payment problems with 9980 errors transaction ID and registration ID matching. Similarly, Server 2 total 3679 candidates are facing fee payment errors, SSC and the remaining 14 candidates was not received by the payment of the correct fee payment problems with 3665 errors transaction ID and registration ID matching.
Whatever form of payment was found to be in error, at the time of written examination invigilator candidates to submit documentary proof of submission of fee payments will need to be. the SSC CGLE 2017-2018 written exam date yet to be announced; Previously released examination date April 27, may 4, 2017-2018 and 2017-2018 due to the upcoming Lok Sabha elections has been postponed.
For further assistance please contact your respective SSC at:
1. the northern region (nr) Delhi: 01164715222, 01165570666, 01165021888
2. Central region (CR) Allahabad: 0.625-2250372, 0.625-6541021
3. Southern region (SR), Chennai: 09445195946, 04428251139
4. Western region (WR) Mumbai: 09869730700, 07738422705
5. Eastern region (er) Kolkata: 09477461228, 09477461229
6. Madhya Pradesh region (MPR) Raipur: 09407921504, 09407921505
7. Karnataka Kerala region (KKR) Bangalore: 09483862010, 09483862020
8. North West region (NWR) Chandigarh: 09915509331, 09915509204
9. North Eastern region (NER) Guwahati: 09207053500, 09707679564
SSC CGLE 2017-2018 about
Joint graduation exam which 2017-2018 to complete recruitment for various public service positions to staff the service is conducted by the Commission with a recognized university graduation is an essential eligibility criterion in hiring three rounds tier first. held the written exam, qualifying applicants for tier I level written exam exam to test computer proficiency exam and/interview/skill to apply Office as Applications for candidates for both written examinations followed with clearing appears second.
SSC combined graduate level examination held for recruiting for 2017-2018 following services: Central Secretariat service, the Central vigilance Commission, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of railways, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Central Bureau of investigation and the Central Narcotics Bureau.