For further assistance please contact your respective SSC at:
1. the northern region (nr) Delhi: 01164715222, 01165570666, 01165021888
2. Central region (CR) Allahabad: 0.625-2250372, 0.625-6541021
3. Southern region (SR), Chennai: 09445195946, 04428251139
4. Western region (WR) Mumbai: 09869730700, 07738422705
5. Eastern region (er) Kolkata: 09477461228, 09477461229
6. Madhya Pradesh region (MPR) Raipur: 09407921504, 09407921505
7. Karnataka Kerala region (KKR) Bangalore: 09483862010, 09483862020
8. North West region (NWR) Chandigarh: 09915509331, 09915509204
9. North Eastern region (NER) Guwahati: 09207053500, 09707679564
Joint graduation exam which
2017/2018 to complete recruitment for various public service positions to staff the service is conducted by the Commission with a recognized university graduation is an essential eligibility criterion in hiring three rounds tier first. held the written exam, qualifying applicants for tier I level written exam exam to test computer proficiency exam and/interview/skill to apply Office as Applications for candidates for both written examinations followed with clearing appears second.
SSC combined graduate level examination held for recruiting for
2017/2018 following services: Central Secretariat service, the Central vigilance Commission, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of railways, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Central Bureau of investigation and the Central Narcotics Bureau.