SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2017-2018 – www.sbigeneral.in apply online for Various vacancy : State Bank of India ( SBI) General Insurance (A Joint Venture of State Bank of India & Insurance Australia Group) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manager, Assistant Manager, Executive etc. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job, may apply online through the website www.sbigeneral.in on or before 26.03.2017-2018. Details regarding educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, how to apply and other details about SBI General Insurance Recruitment 2017-2018 are given below.
State Bank of India (SBI) General Insurance has issued notification for recruitment of the Asst/Dy Managers, Sr Executive, HR, Manager, Sr & Branch Managers, Head, Secretarial Asst, Executives and other posts. Eligible candidates can send their applictions on or before 01-04-2017-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply are given below….
SBI General Insurance Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
I. Vacancies in Claims
1. Assistant Manager -Assessing
2. Executive/Senior Executive-Assessing
3.Senior Executive/Asst. Manager Retail Claims
4.Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager- National motor Supply chain
5.Assistant Manager- Regional Supply chain
6.Manager Health Claims- Networks Management
7.Assistant Manager – Claims Litigation and Recovery Specialist
II.Vacancies in Human Resource & Learning
8.HR & Learning Manager
III.Vacancies in Information Technology
9.Manager – Information Management
IV.Vacancies in Internal Audit, Control & Risk
10.Assistant Manager/ Sr. Executive –Internal Audit
11. Manager/Deputy Manager – Risk Management
12.Sr. Manager/Manager – Fraud Investigator
V. Vacancies in Legal & Compliance
13.Senior Manager – Legal
14. Executive – Legal
VI.Vacancies in Operations
15.Branch Operations Head (Grade: Asst. Manager/Sr. Executive
VII.Vacancies in Sales & Marketing
16. Branch Manager (in the grade of Manager/Deputy Manager)
17. Branch Manager (in the grade of Assistant Vice President/ Vice President)
18.Branch Sales Head (in the grade of Deputy Manager/Assistant Manager)
19. Secretarial Assistant
VIII. Vacancies in Retail Sales
20.Unit Manager Agency Retail (Executive/Senior Executive)
21. Executive (Retail)
22.Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager – Agency (Retail )
23. Assistant Manager – Bancassurance
IX. Vacancies in SME Sales
24. Assistant Manager – Banc assurance (SME – Small and Medium Enterprise)
25. Unit Manager Agency (SME – Small & Medium Enterprise) (Executive/Senior Executive)
26. Executive (SME – Small & Medium Enterprise)
27. Assistant Manager – Agency (SME)
28.Deputy Manager/Manager – SME
X. Vacancies in Strategy, Information & Performance
29. Sr. Manager/Manager – Business Intelligence(BI) Requirements
30.Manager/DM – Business Intelligence(BI) Requirements
XI. Vacancies in Underwriting & Reinsurance
31.Sr. Executive/ Executive- Underwriting (Retail)
32.Sr. Executive/ Executive- Underwriting (Corporate & SME)
33.Assistant Manager- Underwriting
34. Manager- MIS & Data Analytics
35. Underwriting Manager – Professional Risks /Indemnities (Sr Manager/ Manager Level)
36.Asst Manager/Deputy Manager– Risk Management & Survey
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering Degree or Diploma with Surveyors licence, Graduate Degree, Graduate in any discipline or Diploma /Degree in Engineering & Law Graduate for Post No.I, Graduation degree Post Graduation in Human Resources/ Personnel Management for Post No.II, Bachelors degree or higher in IT, Management or equivalent for Post No.III, Chartered Accountant, Graduate / Post Graduate for Post No.IV, LL.B. for Post No.V, Graduation/ Post Graduation in any faculty from a recognized University/ Institution for Post No.VI. Refer notification for other posts educational qualification detials.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website http://www.sbigeneral.in./ on or before 01-04-2017-2018.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Visit the Website www.sbigeneral.in.
2. Click on the link Carees@ SBI General
3. Click on the Link ‘Application Form’.
4. Fill the details properly in the downloaded application form.
5. Save the Application Form.
6. Upload the saved application form by using Browse/ Choose File Button and fill the form.
7. Submit the application by Pressing Submit Button.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-04-2017-2018.
For more details like pay scale, qualification & other information click on the link given below…