TCIL Requires Contract Engineer – Technical Support/ Helpdesk Executive
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) is an ISO 9001:2008 certified fast growing multinational Public Sector Organization under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. TCIL is operating globally to provide world-class technology and Indian expertise in all fields of Telecom, IT.
Minimum Experience :
For Engineering Degree/MCA holders : 2 years post qualification experience in the field of Application development/Operation.
For Graduation with P.G. Diploma : 4 years post qualification experience in the field of Application Development/Operation.
Consolidated Emoluments: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
Desired Candidate Profile :
Experience in managing/administering portal based applications, networks and providing customer support. Good command over English language, systematic approach and professional work attitude with high customer-orientation.
For the post in Chandigarh, the candidate should be fluent in speaking/reading Gurmukhi language.
Job Profile : The job would involve managing/administering high-tech e-procurement portal, providing onsite technical support and online/telephonic support to end-users of TCIL’s e-procurement portal.
Contract Period : 6 months initially.
TCIL requires qualified and experienced Candidates for the following post on contract basis:
1. Contract Engineer (Technical Support/Helpdesk Executives) :
No. of Posts : 04
Qualification : Full time Bachelors
Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communications/Computer Science & IT/MCA from a recognized Institute/ University.
Graduation in any stream with Post Graduation Diploma in IT/Computer Science/Networking/ Software Development.
Age limit :
Maximum 35 years as on 01.05.
Necessary Instructions : –
1. The last date of receipt of the applications is 31st may
2. Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt. of India guidelines.
3. Candidates working in Govt. organization/PSU shall apply through proper channel. However a copy of the application may be sent in advance for consideration.
4. Experience in the relevant field shall be calculated from the date of attaining the minimum essential qualification(s) upto the last date of receipt of applications.
5. The recruitment process may be cancelled at any stage with or without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Three posts are meant for Delhi and one post is meant for Chandigarh. For Chandigarh, local candidates will be preferred.
7. Name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
8. Incomplete/unsigned applications and applications received after the last date of receipt of applications will not be entertained and the application form in the prescribed format without the duly attested copies of all relevant certificates (Educational, Professional, Date of Birth & Experience) will liable to be rejected.
9. Interested candidates should send their applications in the prescribed format to “The Executive Director (HRD), Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd., TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash – I, New Delhi – 110048 up to the last date of receipt of applications.